Saturday, February 22, 2020

The show is over (reuploaded)

"Wow, that was a long, intense night!" thought Kira. "My clients are incredibly demanding, but hey, they pay out the ass for my services."

As she walked behind the houses, she looked around, making sure nobody was following and watching her.

"Good, I'm all alone. Time to finally get out of this tight, stuffy suit."

As she said that, she gave her head a pull.

"Thank god I hid my normal street clothes around here!"

As she said that, her suit hit the floor. "Kira" was actually the guise she used at work, otherwise she was totally anonymous at any other point of the day.

"Time to unwind. Let's see how much I can blow through tonight with my earnings!"

Until the next time she was called into work, "Kira" would be in storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment