Sunday, December 19, 2021

More undercover inspections (Bodysuit Caption)

After making two calls to his partners, assuring them everything was in order and that their "special" shipments were topnotch, Diego stepped outside, happy with how that went. Not only that, but it was a lovely day in the park, and he saw an attractive, buxom, blonde woman. Much to his delight, he noticed that she was definitely walking towards him, and seeing her sashay in that elegant silver dress giving him plenty of ideas how it'd look next to his bed. He was about to think of something flirty to say, as a prelude to maybe seeing if she would give him her number, but she beat him to the punch.

"Diego Carrasco?"

"Uh, yeah. That's me," he answered, confused as to how she knew his name. "What, uh, can I help you with? And how do you know my name?"

The woman reached into her jacket and pulled out something.

"I'm Inspector Pavlenko, from the county's Department of Health. We wanted to talk to you about your business."

Uh oh, he thought. Keeping his composure, he responded.

"Sure, what can I help you with? I don't know what exactly you want to know, but I'll try to help you out."

The woman, to her credit, smiled to try to put him at ease.

"You know, your employees mentioned that you like to come here when things are quieter; I can see why. I take it you're an aficionado of the outdoors?"

"Yeah, um, I like to get out when I can. Definitely helps clear my mind. You know how it is, got lots of paperwork and suppliers to deal with. So, I need to clear my head from being in the office."

The inspector nodded in understanding.

"I know what you mean. Getting to travel to places always beats doing those tedious reports."

There was a small pause. By now, Diego was prepared to hear what the woman had to say, but he felt a bit unnerved by the lack of emotion on her face. No matter, he knew he could deal with whatever administrative garbage she'd throw at him; she looked like one of the many women he'd had, and it would be too easy to manipulate her.

"We've been getting complaints about your business. In particular, people in this neighborhood have reported some funny smells. So, I have to ask, but can you tell me if you think your store might be producing them?"

"Oh really? We at BodyPrime make sure that all of our supplements meet the FDA's standards," came the confident answer. Diego was irked by her insinuation. "So, if you don't mind, miss, I would like to get back to work. And, I want to let you know, we keep our store in pristine condition. Your feedback is definitely incorrect."

"Right, I understand. We just wanted to make sure that people didn't smell, say, cocaine around your premises," she shrugged, nonchalantly. "We can chalk that up to the city, eh? People always overthink things."

He breathed a sigh of relief as the inspector turned to go, but his optimism was misplaced. Looking at him as if she just had remembered something, she spoke up.

"By the way, speaking as somebody who works in the government, I just wanted to help you out with a piece of friendly advice. Given how we live in a big city where there's people of all backgrounds and stories, you never know when, say, somebody who might look like a drug dealer turns out to be a nice guy. I know I always have to try not to judge a book by its cover, if you know what I mean."

"What's...that supposed to mean?" came the shocked reply. She couldn't actually know the truth, could she?

"Oh, nothing much. I just meant that for your clientele, you shouldn't be surprised if you get some people who aren't your "typical" customers. Plus," she gestured around, "it's a nice city. People want to be able to sleep in their beds at night without any bad things happening around them. Anyways, that's all I wanted to say. Thank you for your time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once her meeting with him ended, Inspector Pavlenko walked around the corner, passing by BodyPrime with only a quick glance. However, she didn't go back to her office as expected--she ducked into an alley, after making sure nobody was around. Good, she thought, the bag is where I left it. After another quick survey of the alley, she stripped down, leaving nothing on but the sexy lingerie. Tugging at her collarbone, the base of the mask started to come loose, and after a few seconds, the entire mask came off with a satisfying sound. With the lack of a mask exposing the rest of the bodysuit, it was a simple matter of unzipping out of the busty suit and then changing into street clothes; the disguise and its clothes were carefully folded and put in the backpack. 

Whipping out their phone, the agent underneath made a call.

"It worked. Yeah, I think he's rattled enough to where we can make a move. I didn't even have to exert much pressure on him--the implication by itself was good enough. Is everything ready? Yeah, yeah, I'll be there."

And with that, the agent headed out of the alley towards the action. They'd missed the best parts, but they made it in time to see one Diego Carrasco sputtering as he was hauled out in handcuffs. 

'What the hell is this?! I am a prominent businessman, you can't do this to me! You're just targeting me because I'm a minority!" came his angry shouts. Much to the agent's satisfaction, the cops weren't having any of it.

"Sir, we've received a tipoff that you've been smuggling narcotics in and out of the country. I'd suggest you remain quiet."

Now that shut him up. All in all, it was a satisfying conclusion to the day! Getting to continue to suit up as a hot inspector and busting a drug ring? Things couldn't get any better!

 https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ab/cd/77/abcd778ab888ef871db223d7fe76ad42.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment