Friday, June 17, 2022

Vacation pic (Bodysuit Caption)

 

 Yep, that's me in the picture. Hard to believe, right? Well you see, travel is a way to experience new things, and what better way than to suit up? Plus, as "Vanessa Lee", travel blogger, I have more options available. Oh, you know her? She's always been me! I've had that persona for the last, let's see, five years? I was at a five-star resort thanks to my connections, and I never would have gotten a chance for that had I not gone with this persona. Turns out that being a busty girl with a sizeable social media presence gets you some awesome perks! Anyways, I know what you're thinking, and yes, the trip was incredible. Had way too many mai tais while soaking in the sun. All in all, it was a great little trip, and hey, maybe I can take you with me next time! Want to see the pics I took? I think you'd like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment