Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Elastigirl cosplay revealed

Walking up to the cosplay pavilion, you notice one curvy Mrs. Incredible. As she is one of your favorite Disney characters, you can't resist asking to pose with her. After thanking her, you notice her tugging at her face. After a few incredulous seconds, she unmasks to reveal...Devon? The punk girl you went to high school with?

"Whoa, Devon, is that you?"

"Ha, surprised? I know you always thought of me as the punk chick, but I do like cosplaying. And this curvy suit makes me feel less self conscious of my own body, since some assholes gave me shit for it for four fucking years. This is my way of secretly getting back at those guys, because if they only knew, they'd be singing a different tune."
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*A few hours earlier, at home.*
 
"Mhmmmm, this suit feels nice and snug. I can't wait for people to see what I've put together! ;)"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment