Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Change of pace (Bodysuit Caption)


"Honey, you like that?"

A single, eager nod replete with doglike panting was the answer she was looking for.


"Teehee, well then," she purred, "You look like you're burning up, darrrrrrrrrrrrling. Why don't I help you get undressed?"

As she ripped off his clothes with fervor, he enjoyed staring down at her and just simply imagining what was to come; their foreplay nearly had him begging for mercy.

Licking her lips in anticipation, she crawled down for the pièce de résistance. 


"Happy to see me, babe?" She gave his cock a playful squeeze. "Oh? I'm hurt that you're totally turned on. Well, let's perk up that marvelous cock of yours!"

That did the trick. By the time she yanked off his tight boxers and started to go down on him, he was at full mast.

She blew him away. Deep throating was her specialty, and she was the first girl to show her skills to that extent. In between bouts, she was aided by him pulling at her hair, and since she liked it rough, she reciprocated by speeding up while fingering herself.

Eventually, four famous words were uttered:

"I'm about to come, I'm about to come!" he shouted, in ecstasy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As they both cleaned up afterwards, they exchanged happy post-sex banter.

"Man, where did you learn to tease somebody that much?"

"I learned a lot from you! Plus, you know, there's a lot to be said about being inspired when the clothes come off."

"Speaking of that, want to take these suits off?"

"Heh, I thought you'd never ask!"

With that, they both tugged at the top of their spines to and unzipped their bodysuits. The sexy girl suit revealed a lean man and from the fortunate lad, a cute brunette.

"As weird as it sounds, I always love it when you suck my 'dick' to that extent."

"I'm always happy to switch things up for you! Gotta treat you and do all the work from time to time."

"Awwwww babe," she leaned in to kiss him, "That means a lot to me! And by the way, I've got a different suit for you to wear next time!"


No comments:

Post a Comment