Wednesday, May 13, 2020

When in doubt, morph it out (Caption)

 3:27, Friday afternoon.

"Ben, my guy, my man, can I ask that you go out and get the beer this week? I'll owe you one as usual."

Within minutes, Blake got a response and dammit, it was so typical of him.

"Well, well," he could almost hear the obnoxious giggle in those two words. How was it that you could put that much charisma into text? Then, the second text came. "Mommy hopes she didn't just hear you being naughty! Oh you naughty boy, drinking when you should be studying. Don't make mommy punish you!"

Again, there was a heavily implied "teehee" there, and this time, it was even more more annoying.

Exasperated, he sighed before sending his response.

"Dammit Ben, just because you morphed into my mom doesn't mean you have to really pretend you're her!"

"Ah sorry dude, I'm trying to get in the zone you know? Just want to make everybody believes that your hot mom is gonna go out and buy some awesome beer with that even awesomer credit card of hers."

"Sweet dude, you rock! How much do I owe you?"

"Nah man, we're chill-it's always a treat morphing into your mom. Hey speaking of that, wanna see more of the lingerie I'm wearing in bed? Turns out when you morph, you can get very creative, so I figured you'd like to know!"

"🤦😐🤢"

No comments:

Post a Comment