Friday, January 14, 2022

Mom's punishment? (Possession Cap)

"James Austin Lee, come here!"

When he heard his mom yell his entire name out, he knew he was in trouble. She was there in the hallway, and he was waiting for the inevitable flogging. 

"Um, what's this about, mom?" He noticed she was wearing a short skirt and a crop top, which was a bit unusual; she normally wore more conservative clothing. Trying to keep his eyes from glancing at her enormous chest, which was currently waging a battle against the top, he tried to hide his confusion.

"I heard you've been being a naughty boy in school. How am I going to punish you?"

"Mom, I...I literally have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Do you want me to do this the hard way, young man?" Her serious expression turned into a cheeky wink as she lifted the shirt up to reveal one of her massive breasts. "Hey dude, come on, I'm just messing with you."

"Devon?!"

His "mom" giggled as she removed her top.

"Man, James, your mom's got a killer bod. Kinda glad that I hopped into her, because she's got a rocking bod!"

"Dude! You can't just jump into my mom!"

His mom's voice giggled back at him.

"Why not? We all know she's a MILF. Plus," Devon fondled the tits, "we can have some fun now."

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment