Sunday, February 13, 2022

A Spicy Valentine's Day! (Bodysuit Caption)

 

 

"Mhmmm babe, you're incredible!"

"Stop talking, and kiss me some more!"

Eventually, their kissing turned into much more, and, as they discarded their matching outfits, they admired their naked bodies.Without saying a word the pair started to grope each other, and before they knew it, they were on top of each other.

Once they finished, they sat back, covered in cum and sweat. 

"That was...wow!" 

"Liked that?" she grinned, as she slapped the ass of the girl curled up next to her.

"Holy fuck, yeah!"

"Told you that it's better with a bodysuit, babe." 

The other girl giggled. 

"I can't believe I didn't believe you! This was incredible!"

"Happy Valentine's Day, dear. Shall we get a bit more comfortable then?"

As she said that, she was wordlessly kissed before receiving an answer.

"What are we waiting for? And if you still have the energy, I've got a suit of my own for you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment