Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Helpful friend (Shapeshifting Caption)

 

"Can't take your eyes off me?" she grinned, playfully. 

"I mean, who wouldn't?"

Setting down her drink, she cheekily squeezed her considerable bust. 

"Well, I couldn't let you sit her by your lonesome. Plus, I know that you want to get some attention; this is working out well, eh?"

Despite himself, he smiled.

"You're a good friend. I don't know where I'd be without you."

The woman across from him smiled a gorgeous, radiant smile.

"Well, you're a wonderful guy, Ted. Can't say no to somebody like you. And besides," she leaned over, sensually licking her lips, "I wanted to help you out. Tell me, are people watching?"

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw both male and female diners and passerby stare; the men were clearly jealous and the women were surprised that a guy like him was attracting that much attention by a MILF like her. He leaned in closer to sell the appearance. Whispering, he gave his answer.

"Oh yeah, everybody's jealous."

"Want to give them a show they won't expect?" came the seductive response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on, at Ted's place, both he and his friend Mike were hanging out, beers in hand watching the big game. Both of them were in a jovial mood, with the former being stoked that he actually got some numbers afterwards, and the latter was happy he could put his shapeshifting skills to good use. Clicking their beers together, they laughed in delight that their little stunt went well.

"Hey, so where did you learn to do all that?"

With a mischievous twinkle in his eyes, Mike responded.

"Man, I've got stories like you wouldn't believe. All those celebrities I've hooked up with, all the celebrities I've gone as, it rubs off on you."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment