Monday, August 29, 2022

Tinder fun (Shapeshifting Caption)

 


"Yo Keith, check out this girl here! She's incredible!"

His friend came over to look at the pic. With a grin, he answered.

"Yeah man, you're gonna want to swipe left on her."

"Why though? She's a model. This is my chance to meet an actual model!"

"So, I don't know how to break this to you, but that's actually Jared."

"Bullshit!"

"I kid you not, it's him. You know how he can shapeshift, right?"

"Yeah, it's pretty sweet."

"Well 'Tina' is one of his alter egos. He likes pretending to be a model. Says it's a good way of getting free meals and whatnot."

"You've got to be messing with me. I don't fucking believe you," came the upset response.

"Hey man, just text Jared. Just want to say I told you so, though."

 


Once they had their confirmation, they looked at each other.

"Goddammit man, you were right. Hey, thanks for making sure I didn't swipe right."

"No problem, man. Gotta be honest, I made the same mistake."

No comments:

Post a Comment