Monday, August 17, 2020

Pleasure doing business (Bodysuit Caption)

https://thumb-p3.xhcdn.com/a/YfFPwKw3qQ03jSgRa6PVwQ/000/419/886/403_1000.jpg

"Wow, I can't believe that happened!"

"Oh, you better believe it," came the calmer response.

"Clint, you saved our asses. I can't believe you're this calm!"

A million-dollar smile was his reward for that thought.

"Hey, well, sex sells. Wearing the 'Natalie' suit for this presentation was what we needed, and I'm a genius."

"I'll drink to that! Hey, you know, since we're not in the office anymore, want to take advantage of you being in that suit?"

"Natalie" responded with a cheeky wink.

"Buy me a few more of these delicious drinks and we'll see what happens. Plus, I've always wanted to see what I could do as a 'spicy Latina'!"

No comments:

Post a Comment