Sunday, August 30, 2020

The Actress (Bodysuit Caption)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/598247838408900637/749679945105801307/IMG_20200830_201839.jpg

"Dear, this has been an amazing date. You really know how to treat a girl!"

As he stared across the table at his gorgeous date, his heart swelled with joy.

"I...you know...I love you. Christina, you're incredible, and I can't hide my feelings anymore-I love you."

"Oh wow. Well, I was waiting for the chance to say it myself, and John, I love you as well!"

While she was saying that, she leaned in ever so close to him. Wrapped up in the moment, he leaned in and kissed her; she immediately kissed him back, with a surprising hunger.

"AAAAAAAND cut!"

As the two stars stood up to head to their trailers, the director smiled and addressed them.

"Wow you guys, that was electric! I could feel the passion of the relationship, the longing of the two to say what they'd been meaning to say." He consulted his camera. "Looks like that's all we need here, thanks, so you guys are free to go and make the most of the night. See you tomorrow, and I know you both will continue to absolutely tear it up!"

The two leads then made their way out of the restaurant, but as they were about to step outside, John piped up.

"Hey, so I know this is a bit last minute, but would you want to come hang out at my place? It's still early and I figured it'd be cool to get to know you better so we can develop some chemistry."

"Ah sorry," she smiled gently back at him. "I'd normally love to, but it's been a long day and I know tomorrow's gonna be the same. Kinda want to rest, you know? I'd take you up on a different day, if that works for you."

"No worries! I know I only just ask you. See you tomorrow then, and I hope we kick more ass."

Under the pretense of pretending she'd just gotten texted, she waited a bit to make sure he'd totally gone. Once the coast was clear and she was safely in her car, Christina drove home, where she could finally kick back with her true persona.

The moment she arrived home, she kicked off her fancy shoes and trudged to her bedroom. With the click of the door closing serving as the soundtrack to her act of undressing. Her dress came off in a few tugs, and from there, it was simply a honed technique to removing her bra and panties. However, the coup de grace came when she tugged at her face to remove her mask. It came off with a satisfying sound, revealing none other than Ted. Smiling at the empty mask in his hand, he placed it onto a special nightstand, as he didn't want it to get wrinkled or anything else. Once that was taken care of, he found the zipper at the base of the bodysuit's neck, and tugged it down. Finally! His day of exercising his acting chops, more than people truly realized, was over. Now, a cold beer awaited him as a reward for that. After all, it wasn't every day that you could live a second life AND help a friend!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several days ago, Brett was in desperate need for an actress in his movie. He'd searched and searched for somebody who could fill in for the main role, but all to no avail. Finally, his friend Ted told him that he knew someone who'd fit the description and who'd be okay with a short filming time. Promising to send the details to his actress acquaintance if the script was also there, Ted assured Brett that there would be zero delays with her. Lo and behold, he received a text from Christina, who was super eager to help out, and even gave some helpful suggestions for what they could do. Taken with her gusto, he told her that they'd be shooting at an upscale Italian restaurant in two days. And, as they say, the rest was history.

No comments:

Post a Comment