Thursday, December 24, 2020

Early Christmas treat (Bodysuit Caption)

"Hungry? I made you these yummy cookies!"

She proudly he showed him the pan of the fresh cookies. 

"Wow babe, those look amazing!"

She giggled. "I just wanted to make sure that you had something sweet to eat! I wanted to treat you!"

Before she could say anything else, he peppered her with kisses. 

"Look, you don't have to give me much-I love you for who you are. And surprising me by making cookies while wearing my favorite bodysuit? You're simply the best!"

"Awww babe, I just wanted to give your present a day early!"

As the thought crossed his mind, a grin slowly broke out.

"Well, since we are in the kitchen and since you've been working hard, I don't see why I can't give your your present now."

He noticed that she was licking her lips as he said that, and she also took a step forward.

"Mhmmm, and what do you have in mind?"

"I think, " he slapped her well-toned ass, "we can turn up the heat here."

"Oh! Well, like these cookies in the oven, I want you in me!" she practically purred those last words out.

With that, she discarded her happy-go-lucky persona, shoving him up against the countertop with an unrestrained desire. Practically ripping off his clothes, he was almost at the same level of nudity as she was.

"God damn, you've been waiting for this!" came his enthusiastic cry.

"Shut up, babe, and ta-oooOOoohhH!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they laid panting on the kitchen floor, covered in flour, they reflected on their early Christmas presents for each other. By now, the mask of "Raquel" was discarded somewhere; when the two had sex, they got pretty wild, but they had made sure nothing about the suit was ruined.

Things were quiet for some time, before that tranquility was broken. Chuckling at first before transitioning to full-on laughter, he spoke up.

"You know, it's still the 24th but the Christmas spirit has come..." he pointed to her, "all over you."

With a groan, she responded, "Dammit, I knew you were going to make that joke!"

Undeterred by her dismay at his pun, he pushed on.

"I hope that this isn't the only time of the year that something comes in or to our household," he winked.

Fondling his still-erect penis, she leaned over to kiss it.

"Oh, I don't think we need to worry about that. Merry early Christmas!"




No comments:

Post a Comment