Wednesday, July 6, 2022

The stepmom (Possession Caption)

 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/598247838408900637/994193522603335740/unknown.png

 As Mike came home from class, he heard some sounds coming from the kitchen. It was strange because normally, he had the place to himself for a few hours, and as far as he was aware of, nobody else had anything going on. He put his backpack down in the living room, and as he made his way to his room, he heard some giggling in the kitchen.

"Oh hi, Mike," purred his stepmom. "I wanted to surprise you."

"M...mom?! What are you doing here? I thought you were at work?"

She smiled at him, and he couldn't help but noticed that she was wearing tighter-than-usual clothes. 

"Oh honey, as I said I wanted to surprise you," she giggled as she bent over. "Here, I made this for you!"

Receiving the fresh plate of cookies, Mike was confused but didn't complain. Sure, there was something...off about his stepmom today, but he wasn't about to say anything. He turned to head up to his room, but as he was doing so, he heard her voice.

"Oh, and Michael?"

He turned around. "What's up, mom? I was going to head to my room and get started on stuff."

"How'd I do?"

"Oh, um, I haven't eaten the cookies yet. I'll let you know in a bit."

"No, dummy, not like that. You really didn't think that this was really your stepmom, did you?"

He almost dropped the plate. God fucking dammit.

"Darren, what the fuck?!?" he yelled. "You asshole! You actually jumped into..." He was so irate that he was nearly incomprehensible, spluttering the words. "I fucking told you to leave my family alone!"


https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/598247838408900637/994191827538284594/unknown.png

 Pulling the top down, Darren-as-Mike's-stepmom exposed her large nipples.

"Aww, what's the matter, Michael? Are you scared of seeing something you don't like? Here, enjoy your stepmom's big old titties."

Even as...perky as they were, Mike still was pissed at Darren.

"Are you seriously going to make me see more of my stepmom than I wanted to? Dude, you can't keep on doing this--we agreed on this!"

His "stepmom" ignored that, looking down at the bouncy chest; "she" squeezed them with an infuriatingly seductive giggle. Eventually, Mike got a response.

"C'mon man, I couldn't stay away from her. Look at this body!"





No comments:

Post a Comment