Tuesday, July 26, 2022

The cosplayers (Bodysuit Caption)

 


Walking around the massive venue, the two girls took in the sites and sounds of the cosplay convention...as well as each other. After they'd swung by their favorite booths and after posing for pictures by eager fans, the two girls seemingly had to get handsy with each other. No matter, this wasn't a place of judgment. And besides, plenty of convention goers would have given a lot to hook up with either one of them! Eventually, the day of the convention ended, and they walked out, hand in hand.


Later, as they were back at their apartment munching on pizza and drinking their beers, they cuddled on their couch.

"You were the center of attention today, babe!" said the smaller girl.

"Ha, I always knew I had good choice in suits," came the happy answer. "But I couldn't take my eyes off of you!"

Her girlfriend kissed her on the lips, "You looked incredible in your costume, too. I can't believe you suited up just to spend time with me at the convention, and I especially can't wait to get you out of that!"

"Coming from Wonder Woman, that means a lot! Didn't think you'd be jealous of this," she gestured at her bust. "And you know what? I can't wait to have you undress me!" came her happy laugh. Tugging at her neck, the taller girl eventually pulled up, revealing the face of a blonde guy underneath the redheaded facade.

"Is that better? I know you've missed the real me."

"Absolutely!" 

And with that, they picked up where they left off from the convention.


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment