Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Attending a wedding (Bodysuit Caption)

 


"Don't you, uh, think that's a bit inappropriate?"

"This dress? No way!"

"I mean, we are going to my cousin's wedding, after all."

"Yeah, I know. I love weddings! I'm super excited to see your cousin get married!"

"Thanks. But I mean, that cleavage line is...uh...how should I put it? It's a bit too risque."

"Hey, it's a fancy enough dress! I don't see anything wrong with it."

"I like how it looks on you, but we're guests, after all. You don't want to steal the focus from Jason and Katie to you! Plus, you're already suited up as a busty blonde--you don't need another outfit to look good."

"Fine, I get what you mean. Thankfully, I did bring a second dress with me." 

"Phew, thanks for that. Let me know when you're ready and we can head out."

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment