Sunday, July 9, 2023

The MILF from out of town (Bodysuit Caption)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/870592580545556480/1126510381171495064/image.png

"So, how do I look? Think this is good enough?"

"Yeah, you've definitely got that MILF look down."

"Too much?"

"Eh, kinda. But that's the point of this party--to be sexy while enjoying the food."

"Heh, got it. Remind me again, what did you want to me to do? Just wanted to get fully into character before everybody gets here."

"Right, right. So, the idea is that you're my Puerto Rican cousin visiting, and she's a bit flirty."

The person suited up as the MILF grinned. "Is that permission to be super shameless?"

"Don't get me wrong, that'd be fun to see. However," and he did his best to avoid staring directly at the cleavage, "This still is a friendly barbecue. No scandals here." 

The "cousin" mock pouted. "Aww, and here I was, thinking I'd seduce some of the dads coming over. No worries, I'll find a way to survive. It'll be less fun, but I'll manage for a few hours."

"Thanks man. I promise you that there's going to be enough to do here without you needing to be overly MILFy."

 "Great! Hey, since we have some time before the party, want to have some fun? These fake tits are amazing!" "Miranda" winked, and "her" friend quirked his eyebrow. Nobody moved nor said anything until a few seconds, at which point the latter grinned and checked his watch.

"Yeah, alright. Might as well have some fun before this party!"

 

 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/870592580545556480/1126508939589197915/image.png

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment