Monday, April 10, 2023

A new MILF experience, part two (Bodysuit Caption)

 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/870592580545556480/1094880773150101544/image.png

 "How do I look?"

"New persona, yeah?" asked Ted.

"Not really, I've had this Havva mask for a while."

"Havva, eh? She sounds like a fun character to be."

"Yeah, I wanted to be a fun lady," came the answer.

"Done a lot with her then, eh?"

"Not yet, but you know me--I'm going to make some memories with her."

"Hey, go for it! Anyways, I'll let you do you thing.

As soon as Ted turned away from his friend, he heard the familiar "shlurp" sound of a mask being removed. This made him turn around, and the woman in front of him was radically different.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/870592580545556480/1094899400754606170/image.png

 "Jesse, how can you change masks so fast?

"Who's Jesse? I'm Saada!"

"Who?"

"Oh, she's my Ghanaian Muslim alter-ego. Felt like spicing things up and all that!"

"Dude, you've got way too many Muslim alter egos. Plus, they're all MILFs."

"So? I know what I like."

Ted sighed, knowing his friend was loving showing off his collection of masks. He also knew that he couldn't be mad, especially since they were undeniably attractive.

"Going to go out as Saada soon?"

"Eh, I haven't decided that yet. Besides, I've got one more thing to show you." This was followed by the familiar sound of the latex being removed and the mask hitting the floor.


https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/870592580545556480/1094899401119502416/image.png

 "So, do you like this one?"

"Who's this last persona?" inquired Ted.

"Oh yeah, she's Nura. I wanted to have an even more attractive Muslimah lady, you know?"

"I do like her the most out of the three. Is she the last one in your collection?"

"For now," came the happy laugh. "You never know who else I'd want to suit up as!"

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

This is a longer alternative version/sequel to this:

https://conesysworks.blogspot.com/2023/04/a-new-milf-experience-bodysuit-caption.html

 






 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment