Sunday, April 16, 2023

Calling in the aunt (Bodysuit Caption)


Sitting in his car, Cory was feeling pretty happy. Not only was he helping his friend Ben out, but he got to suit up as "Aunt Michelle" again. It wasn't often that he pretended to be her, but that meant he could really enjoy those rare moments. The two of them invented her as a way of having a more mature, trustworthy presence, which sporadically came in handy--today was one of those times.

The situation was this: Ben tutored a young student, who was somewhat challenging but the job paid well. Unfortunately, he couldn't make it to the lesson (which was just him needing to take a day off) today, but to the delight of the kid's parents, his aunt was available. He assured them that she was a professional (well, Cory was) and that they were in good hands.

"I'm sitting in the parking lot. Do you need me soon?" wrote Cory. 

"Yeah in a few. Are you good to go?"

"For sure. Been pretty excited about this since you told me Michelle was needed."

"Are you sure that's how you should be feeling? David is a bit of a character."

"I know, you've told me. Hey, this wouldn't be the worst gig I've taken."

 "But this is the first time you can actually use that English Lit degree outside of trivia night and internet policing."

"Hardy har," came the sarcastic response. "And would you look at that, it's time to head over."

"Good luck, bud! I know I've kinda messed with you about him, but David is a good kid. You'll have to a bit strict with him, but other than that it should be smooth sailing."

That ended the conversation and "Michelle" got out of her car, strolling over to the door of the student's house. She knocked and was greeted by the mom.

"Hi! I'm Michelle. My nephew Ben said you were expecting me?"

"Yes, he did! Thank so much for helping us out. Come in, come in!"

Behind the mom, Cory saw David looking at him. It was apparent that the kid wasn't expecting somebody as attractive, so this was a good start. Still, thought Cory, it couldn't hurt to take advantage of that.

"Hi, David. I've heard a lot about you!" came the purr.

"Oh, uh, that's, uh, cool. Nice to, uh, meet you." 

Yup, he was flustered. This was going to be easier than expected!


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment