Friday, April 14, 2023

Blending in for work (Bodysuit Caption)

 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/870592580545556480/1096100924834992220/image.png

 

"Okay, I'm ready. What do you think?"

"You look like a middle-aged woman who's a hairdresser."

"Great, that's what I was hoping for!"

"Hey, if you're happy, that works. And remind me again why you invented Yasmine?"

"My Egyptian quasi-MILF persona?"

"Yeah, that one."

"Well, as a white guy people think I'm not fit to become a hairdresser. So, I invented somebody who looks more like the part."

"Makes sense. But aren't you afraid of somebody finding out your secret?"

"Not going to lie, I kinda am. I just figure that once they see my skills, they won't worry about who I am, you know?"

His friend shrugged her shoulders. "That makes sense, I guess. I mean, it's still a bit unorthodox, but I get that you're tired of getting crap for being a guy who cuts hair."

This elicited a grin from "Nadia", who was busy conducting a last minute check on her outfit.

"Thanks, I appreciate that! Well, looks like I better go to work. After all, I can't be late for my first day!"


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment